HTC's new mid-ranged Desire P currently not available for other countries.
Recently, HTC Desire P appeared in the official site. The device features a 4.3-inch Super LCD2 display. It will be powered by Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play chipset with a 1GHz dual-core Cortex-A5 processor. It will also feature Adreno 203 graphics. The device will be having a RAM of 768MB. It will be having an internal memory of 4GB which is expandable via a microSD card slot. It will pack quad-band GSM, dual-band HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth connectivity. The Desire P will be having an 8MP camera with LED flash and WVGA video recording.
The device will be available in two different colours – Pretty Red and Sparkling White. Currently it will be available only for the Chinese and the Taiwanese. Whether it will jump out to other countries is still unknown. It is currently being sold at a price tag which is somewhere between 20,000 and 25,000/- Rupees.
Key features of HTC Desire P:
• 4.3-inch (800×480 pixels) capacitive touch screen
• Super LCD2 display
• 1 GHz dual-core processor
• Android with HTC Sense 4.0
• 10.7 mm thick and weighs 136 grams
• 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash and BSI sensor
• 768 MB RAM
• 4GB internal memory
• Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
• 3.5 mm audio jack
• 3G, Wi-Fi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS and GLONASS
• 1620 mAh battery