G Flex is the world’s first curved flexing smartphone.
The G Flex is a curved smartphone. It is also the world’s first curved flexing smartphone.
The G Flex will be available for pre-orders from December 8 onwards in Singapore, and will go on sales on December 13 in Hong Kong. After this the gadget will hit other markets in the following days. It is likely to be priced around Rs. 59,000 when it launches in India.
It comes with a 6 inch Curved P-OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and 245 ppi. Powered by a Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 processor with 2 GB RAM and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset, the G Flex offers one of the best performances in the class.
The G Flex is run on Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). For camera freaks, there is a 13 MP primary cam with LED and a 2.1 MP cam at front. There is no storage expansion option. Still, an inbuilt memory of 32 GB allows you to take almost all your wanted data.
It has a larger non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.
Key Technical Specifications of LG G Flex
• 6 inches, Curved P-OLED capacitive touchscreen
• 13 MP rear cam with LED and 2.1 front cam
• Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800, Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 CPU
• Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
• 32 GB internal storage, and 2 GB RAM
• Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery