An overpriced mid-sized smartphone from HTC.
With 134.5 x 66.7 x 9.9 mm dimension, the Desire Dual SIM weighs 130 grams. It comes with a 4.5 inches, TFT capacitive touchscreen with 540 x 960 pixels resolution. It is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and 1GB RAM.
It has 4 GB internal memory which is expandable up to 64 GB via a microSD. It runs on Android OS, v4.2.2 Jelly Bean. A 5 megapixel primary camera with LED flash and a VGA secondary camera are also coupled with the device.
A 2100 mAh battery holds the Desire 601 Dual SIM.
• 4.5 inches, TFT capacitive touchscreen with 540 x 960 pixels resolution
• Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1GB RAM
• Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
• 5 megapixel primary cam and VGA secondary cam.
• 8 GB inbuilt memory and 64 GB expandable storage
• 2100 mAh battery