The Taiwanese smartphone giant, HTC, has finally launched its mid-sized Dual SIM mobile phone, the Desire 601 Dual SIM for Rs. 23,390. The gadget will be targeting the share of Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos 2, Galaxy Grand Duos, Galaxy S4 Mini, Sony Xperia C, and LG G Pro Lite in the market.
With 134.5 x 66.7 x 9.9 mm dimension, the Desire Dual SIM weighs 130 grams. It comes with a 4.5 inches, TFT capacitive touchscreen with 540 x 960 pixels resolution. It is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and 1GB RAM.
It has 4 GB internal memory which is expandable up to 64 GB via a microSD. It runs on Android OS, v4.2.2 Jelly Bean. A 5 megapixel primary camera with LED flash and a VGA secondary camera are also coupled with the device.
A 2100 mAh battery holds the Desire 601 Dual SIM.
• 4.5 inches, TFT capacitive touchscreen with 540 x 960 pixels resolution
• Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1GB RAM
• Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
• 5 megapixel primary cam and VGA secondary cam.
• 8 GB inbuilt memory and 64 GB expandable storage
• 2100 mAh battery
An overpriced mid-sized smartphone from HTC.
Rate this News :