Mated with a monstrous 5.7-inch touchscreen.
The Q3000 comes with a massive 5.7 inches FullHD IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixels. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz MTK 6589 Turbo, Quad Core processor mated with 2 GB RAM.
It has an inbuilt storage of lavish 16GB and can be expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card. The gadget runs on Android OS v4.2 (Jelly Bean). It sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and BSI 2 sensor, while a 5 MP front camera manages video chats quiet smoothly.
Along with a gigantic touchscreen, the device features a 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery to ensure a standby time of 667 hrs in 2G and 634 hrs in 3G. Meanwhile, 33 hrs and 21 hrs of talk time are offered in 2G and 3G respectively.
Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Magnetometer, Accelerometer, and Proximity Sensor are the sensors found with the Q3000.
• 5.7 inches FullHD IPS display, 1920 x 1080 Pixels
• 1.5 GHz MTK 6589 Turbo, Quad Core processor with 2 GB RAM
• 13 MP primary cam with LED flash and 5 MP secondary cam
• Android OS v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
• 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery