An affordable smartphone with great features.
The Andi 5.5N2 comes with a bigger 5.5 inches, IPS HD touchscreen with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels and pixel density of 267 PPI. It is powered by a Quad core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 processor with 1 GB RAM. It runs on Android v4.2 Jelly Bean.
It has 4GB internal storage and has an expandable memory option up to 32GB. Equipped with a 12MP AF Camera with LED flash and 2 MP front camera, the gadget becomes a pet for camera freaks too. The device is held on by a 2500mAh battery.
Additionally, the gadget features Flip to mute, USB internet, and wireless display connectivity. 3G HSPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, EDGE, and GPRS are the other connectivity options mated with the device.
• 5.5 inches, IPS HD touchscreen, 1280x720 resolution, 267 PPI
• Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
• Quad core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 processor with 1 GB RAM
• 4GB internal storage and expandable memory option up to 32GB via microSD card.
• 12MP primary cam with LED and 2MP secondary cam
• 2500mAh battery