The South Korean phone brand is creating waves all over the world by making a move ahead for all the music loving folks with their all new LG Band Play with 1 Watt speakers providing them with impressive music experience. The smartphone will be available for roughly around Rs 23,000/-.
According to the specifications the phone is powered by a 64-bit Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, and runs on an Android 5.1 Lollipop coupled with a 2GB RAM. Sporting 5 inch LCD display with a resolution of 1280 X 720, the phone also features a 13 MP back camera with laser auto focus and a 5 MP selfie camera with wide angle lens.
The storage capacity includes a 16GB internal storage and an expandable storage via Micro SD cards upto 32 GB. The LG Band Play also has the regular connectivity features including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0, NFC 2.0 and is backed by a 2300mAh removable battery. Measuring 139.7x71.9x8.3mm and weighing 126 grams, the phone seems lighter allowing users to enjoy music, calls and various apps for a longer time without aches and worries.
Besides these, the phone also has a “focus mode” that closes off WiFi and other functions, and sends an automatic reject message on incoming calls once it is enabled thereby allowing users to continue with their ongoing tasks. So sit back and enjoy relaxing music without any disturbances with the QuadBeat 3 headphones which is an official accessory of this phone.
KEY FEATURES :
• Display: 5-inch (1280× 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
• Processor: 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 Processor
• Operating System: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
• Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory upto 32 GB
• Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus and 5MP front-facing camera
• Battery: Li-Ion 2,300mAh (removable) battery
• Connectivity: 4G / 3G , WiFi , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
• Dimensions: 139.7 × 71.9 × 8.3mm; Weight: 126g
• Available colours: Black and White
Life is Good when there is music around, introducing LG Band Play for all the music lovers.
Rate this News :