A phablet under a price range of 10K with stylish color variants for the look good effect.
The display looks sharp and provides greater clarity for viewing. With no Gorilla Glass the phone is highly vulnerable to scratches so take care of that. The design and the finish of the phone is praiseworthy which is in-fact a blessing for all those who are looking forward to own a real good looking phone.
Lenovo K3 Note is powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core processor. The processor is paired up with 2 GB RAM. K3 Note comes with an inbuilt memory of 16 GB and an expandable memory up to 32 GB by a microSD card. The powerhouse of the device is a 3000 mAh Li-Po battery. The NOTE camera lenses are defined by the autofocus 13 megapixel rear camera, and an optimal 5 MP front camera.
K3 Note runs on the latest Android Lollipop v5.0 which makes it one of the trendiest devices in this category with this price range. The other assets of the phone include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS. The phone sensors include gyroscope, proximity and compass. You can purchase your Lenovo K3 Note online via e-commerce websites once the phone is available for purchase.
• Processor: Octa Core, 1.7 GHz Processor
• Storage: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB inbuilt and expandable up to 32 GB
• Display: 5.5 inches, 1080 x 1920 display
• Operating System: Android, v5.0
• Camera: 13 MP Camera with flash with LED flash and 5 MP front camera.
• Battery: Li-Ion 3000 mAH Battery
• Connectivity: Dual Sim, 3G, Wi-Fi
• Color variants: Pearl white, Onyx Black and Laser Yellow.