The list consists of full HD display smartphones which has been unveiled recently. Hope one of it will grab your attention.
Lenovo K3 Note
The Lenovo K3 Note tops the list with its amazing features at an unbelievable price tag. The note is considered to be a successor of the A line series of the Lenovo phones. The phone is powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core processor, which is paired up with 2 GB RAM. K3 Note comes with an inbuilt memory of 16 GB and an expandable memory up to 32 GB by a microSD card with a 3000 mAh Li-Po battery. K3 Note runs on the latest Android Lollipop v5.0 which makes it one of the trendiest devices in this category with this price range.
• Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 178-degree wide viewing angle with 400 nits brightness
• OS: Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
• Processor: 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
• Storage: 2GB RAM 16GB internal storage and expandable memory up to 32GB
• SIM: MicroSD, Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
• Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera.
• Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
• Battery: 3000mAh battery.
• Price: Rs. 9,999/-
The InFocus displays a 5.5 inch touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3 giving it a place in the bigger end of smartphones and making it easier for browsing and reading. Sporting a 13 MP front camera and rear camera with LED flash makes it super attractive for this price. It even supports HD video recording. The high resolution screen will give the images and videos greater clarity. Additional features like face-recognition, Geo-tagging, low light enhancement, burst shot and smile shot are also supported.
The phone is powered by an Octa-Core 2 GHz processor along with 2GB RAM. The phone has an internal storage capacity of 16 GB and an external expandable one upto 64 GB, that means more songs, videos and pictures. M530 is equipped with a 3100mAh battery, which is in fact a huge capacity for a phone, thus giving it an approximate standby time of 12 hours.
• Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass
• Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek MT6595 (Quad-A17 2GHz + Quad-A7 1.7GHz) processor
• Storage: 3 GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
• OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat with Inlife UI
• SIM: Dual (micro) SIM
• Camera-13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony Exmor RS sensor, OIS, f/1.8 aperture 13MP front-facing camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
• Dimensions: 157 x 77 x 9.1 mm, Weight: 176g
• Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
• Battery: 3100mAh battery.
• Price: Rs.10,999/-
Sony Xperia Z3 Plus
Xperia Z3 Plus is Sony's latest flagship device with waterproof and dustproof features which sports a 5.2-inch display with IPS technology. The Xperia Z3+ is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor, coupled with a 3GB RAM. The storage capacity is ample with 32GB built-in storage and expandable storage up to 128GB through Micro SD card. The Xperia Z3 Plus also comes with a 20.7 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera. Powered by a 2,930mAh battery which is quite a reasonable capacity.
• Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality engine.
• Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
• Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card
• OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
• Camera: 20.7MP Primary Camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ 4K video recording 5.1MP front-facing camera with Exmor R sensor, 25mm wide-angle lens 6.9mm thick
• Weight: 144 grams
• SIM: Dual SIM
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
• Battery: 2930mAh Battery with STAMINA mode
• Price: Rs.59,990/-
Xolo Cube 5.0
Xolo is power-driven by a 1.3 GHz quad core processor (MTK 6582M). Geared with the Android OS 5.1 Lollipop the phone comes with 1 GB RAM and an internal storage of 8 GB and expandable upto 32 GB. The 8 MP rear camera with LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, Panorama and HDR gives quite a good shot along with 2 MP front camera.
• Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD OGS IPS display with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection.
• Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor with 500 MHz Mali-400 GPU.
• Operating System: Andorid 5.0 Lollipop
• Storage: 3GB RAM, 8GB internal memory and 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
• Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED flash 2MP front-facing camera.
• Battery: Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
• Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
• Price: Rs. 7,999/-
The LG G4 features a 5.5 inch IPS display with Quad HD resolution.The Smartphone equipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop has a 16MP camera with LED flash, Optical Image Stabilization and Laser Auto focus, with the front camera an 8MP one, all which is combined to produce a very capable shutter experience. The G4 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with a 3GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage and 2 TB Micro SD slot providing the users with generous space for all the data.
• Display: 5.5 inch Quad LCD touchscreen
• Processor: 1.82 GHz + 1.44 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Hexa Core Processor.
• Operating System: Andorid OS 5.1 Lollipop
• Storage: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage and an expandable memory of 2 TB Micro SD slot.
• Camera: 16 MP Primary Camera and 8 MP Secondary Camera
• Battery: Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi Enabled, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, 3G, GPRS and infrared port, 4G LTE
• Weight: 155g
• Price: Rs. 51,000/-
We know that you always want to have the best smartphone for yourself. The trouble has always been how you are going to decide on one. If the above lists hasn't been an aid then do check out our detailed mobile reviews under the 'Reviews' tab for more information.