Hong Kong based Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone user had a very unfortunate experience. A person named Du was the victim this time. Du is still in shock, as the Galaxy S4 smartphone he as been using exploded in his hand, burning his house in the accident.
According to the reports, Du was listening to songs in his Galaxy S4 smartphone. Suddenly he heard a loud pop in the smartphone. Shocked, Du threw the phone to the sofa. Soon, the phone and the sofa caught fire. Then the angry fire swallowed Du's apartment. Du and his wife were the only inmates of Du's house. The duos had a narrow escape from the fire. But they lost all their belongings.
Picture courtesy: on.cc
Fire rescue team rushed to the spot. As per the reports, the team had to work for 30 minutes to seize the fire. By then all the furniture and appliances of the home had turned in to a handful of ashes. Even the metal fence got burned, says the report.
This is not the first time we hear about such incidents. But in most of the cases, the explosion were due to the usage of duplicate accessories along with the smartphone. But in this case, Du ensures that all the parts of the smartphone he was using was official. Samsung should come with an explanation for it, it seems.
Earlier this month, Fanny Schlatter, a young lady of 18, in Switzerland, suffered third degree burns to her thigh. The reason was the explosion of the Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone, which she had kept in her pant pocket. She too reckoned that the parts of the phone including the battery and charger were company made. Whatever the reason be, this continuous explosions have made the customers afraid.
What could be the reason for this explosion? Write your answers in the comment box given below.
The owner's house is damaged.
Rate this News :