A cool budget Dual SIM smartphone from Samsung.
It comes with a 4 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels packed with 233 ppi pixel density. The gadget is run on Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean) and it is not sure whether an update is possible to KitKat or not.
The Galaxy S Duos 2 is powered by a Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor that is assisted by 768 RAM. There is 4 GB inbuilt memory out of which 1.8 GB is usable and the left is preloaded with apps and all. A memory card slot has been provided. With that storage can be expanded up to 64 GB via a microSD card.
It is backed up by a Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery which assures up to 570 hours standby and 12hours talktime. Moreover, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, USB v2.0, Bluetooth v4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, and GPS connectivity are raised with the device.
Key Features of Galaxy S Duos 2:
• 4 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixels resolution, 233 ppi.
• Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, 768 RAM.
• 4GB internal storage and 64GB expandable via microSD card.
• 5 MP primary cam with LED flash and VGA secondary cam.
• Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean).
• Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery.