Comes in two versions.
The Desire 400 is supposed to come out in two versions. According to a Russian website, the device features a 4.3 inches touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. It is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with 1 GB of RAM clocked at 1.2 GHz speed.
An 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.6 megapixel front facing cam attract camera freaks. It has 4 GB in-built memory and is expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card. The gadget will run on Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS. It is backed up by a 1,800mAh battery. 12 hours on 3G talk time is what the company offers with the gadget.
Meanwhile, an Ukraine website describes that the device is mated with a 5 megapixel rear camera, a VGA front camera and a dual-core CPU.
There is no official word on when will the gadet will launch globally.
• 4.3 inches touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
• 1.2 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with 1 GB RAM
• Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
• 4 GB in-built storage and 64GB expandable memory
• 8 megapixel rear camwith LED flash and a 1.6 megapixel front cam
• 1,800mAh battery