The leather clad LG G4 has been officially launched at a price of Rs 51000/-. Apparently the phone was available in the market through a few online enterprises even before its official launch. The LG company comments that this model of LG is their fulfillment of the promise in delivering better innovation to life.
The LG G4 features a 5.5 inch IPS display with Quad HD resolution. LG boasts that the newer screen is brighter and displays more accurate colors.
The Smartphone equipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop has a 16MP camera with LED flash, Optical Image Stabilization and Laser Auto focus, with the front camera an 8MP one, all which is combined to attribute a very capable shutter experience.
The G4 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with a 3GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage and 2 TB Micro SD slot providing the users with generous space for all the data.
What makes this phone a unique one is its rear. The genuine leather clad rear gives a feel good touch and more grip than metal or glass-backed handsets. For those who are worrying about the wear and tear of the leather, fear not because the leather itself is stretched around and secured on the inside which prevents the peeling.
Key features of this phone:
• Display: 5.5 inch Quad LCD touchscreen
• Processor:Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
• Operating System: Andorid OS 5.1 Lollipop
• Storage: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage and 2 TB Micro SD slot
• Camera: 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera
• Battery: Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0,Wi-Fi,Micro-USB, 3G,GPRS,infrared port.
• Weight: 155g
A sneak peek into the innovately designed LG G4
Rate this News :