Read here the rumours about an upcoming LG smartphone – the LG Optimus GJ
There are rumours that the company has submitted the phone for IP57 certification. The IP57 certification means that the phone will be having the quality of waterproof. This certificates are given to those phones, which can perform well under one meter of water for whole 30 minutes. The Sony Xperia Z and the ZR are the phones which are currently having the waterproof feature.
Other than the water proofing quality, all other specs will be the same as the LG Optimus G. Asccording to some reports, a famous carrier has started offering the same device in Japan already. We really hope that the company will change their policy and will decide to release in in other parts of the world too.
The rumoured spec sheet of the upcoming LG Optimus GJ is as given below:
• 4.7 inches display with 318 ppi pixel density and 768 x 1280 pixels resolution.
• Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU.
• Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).
• 2 GB RAM.
• 32 GB internal memory, out of which, 25 GB user available.
• No external SD card slot.
• 13 MP/8 MP rear camera with auto focus and LED Flash.
• 1.3 MP front camera.
• Water proof.
• Non-removable Li-Po 2100 mAh battery.
We have no clues about the expected price tag and whether the phone will be shipping in different colour variations. We will have to wait until the official announcement to know further details of the phone. Till then, ets spin our rumour mill well!