Though it was in the month of February that the MWC commenced, March also seems to be a productive month as far as the smartphone market is concerned. More than eight smartphones got released in March 2013. Though it will be quite unbelievable that three of the leading smartphone of the time are released in the same month, it is true. Sony's Xperia Z, Nokia Lumia 620 and Karbonn Titanium S5 – these are the top three smartphones, which got released in March 2013.
Read here a small description of each of them:
1.Sony Xperia Z:
Xperia Z has been so far the flagship phone of Sony. The waterproof handset has so many pros than cons. When Sony bagged Katrina Kaif as their brand ambassador for the Xperia range of products, the importance given to the series was highlighted. Xperia Z didn't disappoint either the company or the consumers. Despite the sky high price tag, the Xperia Z remains the pet of so many.
These are the key features of Xperia Z:
• 5 inch Capacitive touchscreen display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution.
• Google Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System.
• Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chip Processor.
• 2 GB RAM.
• 16GB Internal Memory, expandable upt o 32 GB.
• 13 MP Exmor RS Primary camera and 2.2 MP Secondary Camera.
• Non-removable Li-Ion 2330 mAh battery
These are the advantages of Xperia Z:
• Scratch-resistant screen.
• Water resistant and dust resistant.
• Feature Rich
These are the disadvantages of Xperia Z:
• Poor viewing angles.
• Magnet to fingerprints.
• Non-removable battery
Price of Xperia Z: 37,000/- Rupees
Read here the full specification of Sony's Xperia Z.
2.Nokia Lumia 620:
Lumia 620 is Nokia's budget friendly smartphone. With colour design, Lumia 620 is the cutest phone released so far. Lumia series has given Nokia a new life, when it was stuck between Apple and Samsung. By the releasing of Lumia phones, Nokia has done a great coming back to the battle field. Read here the details of Nokia Lumia 620:
These are the key features of Lumia 620:
• 3.8 inch Capacitive Multipoint-Touch screen display with 800×480 Pixels resolution
• Windows Phone 8 Operating System
• Dual-core 1.0GHz, Snapdragon S4 Processor.
• 512 MB RAM.
• 8 GB Internal Memory, expandable up to 64GB
• 5 MP Primary camera and VGA Secondary Camera.
• Li-Ion 1300 mAh (BL-4J) battery
These are the advantages of Lumia 620:
• Colourful and attractive design
• GB and 7GB in SkyDrive
• One of the most valuable windows 8 phones
These are the disadvantages of Lumia 620:
• No room for much customization.
• No FM Radio
Price of Lumia 620: 13,800/- Rupees
Read here the full specification of Nokia Lumia 620.
3.Karbonn Titanium S5:
In the time of high end feature rich smartphones with sky high price tag, Karbonn remains unchanged with its “high features at low price” motto. Karbonn is the Indian brand, which never fails in bringing new technologies and applications in its smartphones and make it affordable for common people with average budget. Read here the main features of Karbonn Titanium S5.
These are the key features of Karbonn Titanium S5:
• 5 inch Capacitive touchscreen display with 960×540 pixels resolution
• Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System
• 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
• 1 GB RAM.
• 4 GB Internal Memory, expandable up to 32GB
• 8.1 MP Primary camera and 2MP Secondary Camera.
• Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
These are the advantages of Karbonn Titanium S5:
• Budget Friendly.
• Feature rich.
• Good Camera.
These are the disadvantages of Karbonn Titanium S5:
• Slippery back panel.
• Single hand typing not possible.
• SIM 2 doesn’t support 3G.
Price of Karbonn Titanium S5: 12,000/- Rupees.
Read here the full specification of Karbonn Titanium S5.
Samsung Galaxy S4:
We didn’t add Galaxy S4 to the list, as the device was only launched in March. It will take more time for its release and of course more time for it to reach India. Galaxy S4 has been the much awaited smartphone. As it has made its launch, there are thousands of people, who have started saving for it. That much is its influence on the tech freaks. Read here the main features of Samsung Galaxy S4.
These are the key features of Samsung Galaxy S4:
• 5 inch Full HD super AMOLED display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution
• Android v4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System
• Exynos 5 Octo core 1.6 GHz Processor
• 2 GB RAM.
• 16/32/64 GB Internal Memory, expandable up to 32GB
• 13 MP Primary camera and 2MP Secondary Camera.
• Standard battery, Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
Read here the full specification of Samsung Galaxy S4.
Read here the complete details of the top 3 smartphones released in March 2013.
Rate this Review :